Senior Development OfficerCompany: KGH Foundation
Date Posted: July 12, 2016
SENIOR DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The Senior Development Officer is responsible for major gift activities for all Foundation programs. The successful candidate will identify, develop and work independently with an extensive portfolio of donors.
Responsibilities include all aspects of philanthropic engagement to bring community leaders into the community of support for Kelowna General Hospital.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience working effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to set priorities, complete work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines;
- A proven ability to secure, grow and sustain meaningful and lasting relationships;
- Confidence and an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external contacts;
- A drive to surpass goals;
- A strong focus on accountability;
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge is an asset.
If you are an experienced, ambitious and highly skilled individual, looking to play a significant role in philanthropy, and are excited about making a difference in our community, we welcome your expression of interest.
The position descriptions are listed at: http://kghfoundation.com/contacts/career-opportunities/
Please apply prior to July 29th, 2015 at: firstname.lastname@example.org