Manager of Gift PlanningCompany: KGH Foundation
Date Posted: February 29, 2016
Kelowna General Hospital is a tertiary teaching facility in conjunction with UBC Southern Interior Medical Program. The Hospital has recently undergone unprecedented growth, adding $800 million in infrastructure in the last 5 years. The KGH Foundation’s current human resource plan provides for a growth strategy to match the growth of Kelowna General Hospital and we are currently seeking a key position to assist the KGH Foundation to achieve its goals.
The Kelowna General Hospital Foundation supports the advancement of healthcare in the interior of British Columbia. We are a dynamic and strategic organization focused on excellence. We are looking for the very best.
Located in the center of the Okanagan, Kelowna offers the best of all worlds for people at all stages of their career. Vibrant culture, extensive outdoor recreation and a thriving wine and tourism industry make for a lifestyle worth striving for.
We are currently seeking candidates for one position:
- Manager of Gift Planning
We look forward to hearing what you can bring to our truly world class team.
Manager of Gift Planning
The Manager of Gift Planning is responsible for implementing the Planned Giving Program.
Working as part of a team of fundraising professionals, the Manager of Gift Planning will plan and implement a wide variety of planned giving strategies, manage the Foundation’s endowment portfolio, manage all wills and estates and support the development team in all its efforts.
The successful candidate will possess a unique blend of intelligence, professionalism, humour, compassion and grace.
The ideal candidate has:
- University degree in Accounting, Business, Law, Finance or other related field.
- A professional designation such as CFRE
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in fund development positions.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with key constituent relationships,
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation and relationship building skills including the ability to impact and influence decision making.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Memberships in Canadian Association of Gift Planners and other key organizations as appropriate.
If you are an experienced and highly skilled individual, looking to play a significant role in philanthropy, and are excited about making a difference in our community, we welcome your expression of interest. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The position description is listed at: http://kghfoundation.com/careers
Please apply prior to March 18, 2016 at: email@example.com
2268 Pandosy Street
Kelowna, BC V1Y 1T2